Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 30, gummy worms, & chex mex, oh my!

Well, I just finished 30 days of a Paleo-ish diet.  The -ish occurred in the last half of the diet mainly on the weekends and crash and burned today.  Well, it happens.  I'm not going to beat myself up.  I haven't weighed yet...well, not really.  I went to the doctor and I had to look when I got on the scale.  Not exactly the number I was looking for but I wasn't naked either.  I haven't weighed since and don't feel like weighing today.  There was an incident with a honey croissant at California Dreaming, gummy bears at the end of the day, and chex mix after cross fit.  I broke my cardinal rule of not letting myself get hungry.  I'm famished and hoping that Marcus will bring food home.  I probably will continue the bad decisions today.  You read this blog for the honesty right?  Good! Then you understand :)

So, what now?  Well, eating clean 80% of the time is the plan.  I will keep the sugar, grains, and dairy at a minimum but I won't get crazy.  Maybe I'll stay off the scale more.  Maybe I'll only get on it each week instead of each day, who knows? 

Sorry the blog kind of sputtered out at the end....this go round was not as good as round 1.  Round 3?? Oh, not for awhile.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment