Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Slacker McSlackerson

Is it bad that I don't know what day it is?  Ok, if Monday was day 15, today must be day 17.  Officially over the hump.  I haven't blogged lately and I've been a little loosey goosey with my food.  I haven't fallen off the wagon per se, but little things have definitely slipped in.  Not ideal, but realistic.  I've continued to eat beans...specifically in Wendy's chili.  Today, I had the chicken soup at Frontera.  The soup is fine except that there is rice in it.  Now, on the other hand, I didn't have a single chip and I watched Nova eat her cheese nachos without falling apart.  I think a little rice will be ok.  Also, I'm planning to cheat this Saturday because it's our girls night in Clayton.  Again, not ideal, but it's life.  I'm not going to be miserable.

Tomorrow should be tough.  Dad and I have tickets to the UGA / Kentucky basketball game in Athens.  I gave Dad the tickets for Christmas.  We prefer going to the ACC tournament, but it's in Greensboro this year so we'll settle for my Dawgs.  I'll have to plan my snacks ahead of time so I won't be tempted by the game food.  We plan on eating dinner in Athens before the game.  So many good places to eat in Athens.  I think we are going to try Farm 255.  Fresh, local, food.  Surely something a caveman would eat there.  I've never been but Marcus thinks we should try it out.  Of course, I'd love some Spicy Penne Charmaine from DePalma's with a glass of wine and an apple walnut salad, but hey...a side of beef with asparagus will be just as good I'm sure....ugh!  Oh well.  It will be fine.  I'll bring some trail mix because that will be much better than M&Ms or Skittles.  Regardless of what we eat, the company will be priceless, that's for sure.

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment